Embrace the TYR Community

What's going at TYR? This is behind the scenes of TYR for our internal folk. Click on pictures to enlarge and the videos to play.
We look forward to keeping you in the know during this Olympic season.

August 7, 2008

Leaping into Beijing


Meet USA Olympic Diving Coach Jeff Huber

3-Time USA Olympic Diving Head Coach - 2000, 2004, 2008.

I've placed a female diver on each of the last 3 Olympic Teams.

I'm head diving coach of Indiana University.

I coach all ages. It's my passion.

I've been a part of Team TYR for over a year.

I have my PHD in Educational Psychology which helps me educate divers on this mental challenges in diving.

When I'm not at the pool, I spend time with my two grown children and my wife.

I can't wait for the Beijing Olympic Games.

No comments: