Embrace the TYR Community

What's going at TYR? This is behind the scenes of TYR for our internal folk. Click on pictures to enlarge and the videos to play.
We look forward to keeping you in the know during this Olympic season.

October 28, 2008

Lights...Camera...Action

Our TYR family of athletes take a break from the photo shoot.

Amanda Weir, 2-Time Olympic Medalist

Fun Fact: When I'm not swimming, you'll find me watching Brothers and Sisters or reading a good book.

Adam Ritter, 3-Time World University Games Medalist


Fun Fact: After 4 years of hard training, I took a month long vacation to South Africa and hunted for the first time. No, I didn't see Peter Marshall there (read below).

Mary DeScenza, World Champion & American Record Holder


Fun Fact: I still love to bake. Next time I visit TYR, I just may bring my infamous chocolate chip cookies. I like to make them for other swimmers when we travel to meets..

Matt Grevers, 3-Time Olympic Medalist


Fun Fact: I recently was the Grand Marshall at Northwestern's Homecoming Parade. I was able to visit my old stomping grounds where I graduated.

No comments: